SunGain Solar Hot Water
SunGain install solar hot water systems for domestic and commercial properties, throughout the East Midlands.
The project has installed approximately 120 solar hot water units so far, thereby demonstrating the practical use of a renewable energy resource and the positive role of renewables within the overall context of energy efficiency and climate change.
Local Installers have been trained and accredited to supply appropriate systems selected through a rigorous tender process. Quality Assurance is managed by private consultants T4 Sustainability.
Why choose SunGain?
Key advantages of choosing SunGain:
- Reduction in CO2 emissions - by using solar hot water instead of gas or electricity you will cut carbon dioxide emissions and other air pollutants.
- SunGain prices are excellent value. Prices are dependant on the type of system - small or standard. Please call us for prices.
- Selection of systems based on independent expert advice.
- Accredited systems fitted by accredited installers.
- Fitted within 2 days - this means a quick, simple installation with minimum disruption.
Environmental action and free hot water
We all know that the burning of fossil fuels has thrown the Earth's atmosphere out of balance. Too much carbon dioxide has created the 'Greenhouse effect' which traps heat in the upper atmosphere and leads to 'Climate change'. Using a solar hot water system instead of gas, electricity or oil will cut carbon dioxide emissions and other air pollutants.
Of course you have to pay for the system at the outset, before you can enjoy free hot water, but installing a system through SunGain reduces the cost to the minimum.
Systems supplied - please enquire for prices
- Small over-roof system - Filsol FS20
- Small in-roof system - Filsol IR20
- Standard over-roof system - Zensolar
- Standard in-roof system - Zensolar
SunGain also delivers solar solar PV systems, like SunGain, Sun Gain PV offer the best prices and use local, accredited installers.
If you are interested in either form of renewable technology please call us on 0115 985 9057 and we can organise a free, no obligation survey.