We’re really proud of our Queen’s Award
Groundbreaking project making Nottingham more sustainable
You may be able to get a new or subsidised boiler
Renewable Energy Storage Project
Save money and keep warm with solid wall insulation
Save up to £240 on your energy bills
NEP’s Open Homes Tour 2015
We devise, manage and deliver domestic projects that tackle fuel poverty, cut carbon emissions, and make neighbourhoods more sustainable.
With over 15 years experience, and authors of Nottingham City's 2020 Sustainable Energy Strategy, we have a real understanding of the challenges in turning national targets into local action. Strong partnerships with local authorities, health trusts and utility companies enable us to deliver projects that reduce energy bills, cut carbon emissions and improve quality of life.
- Subsidised and free home insulation still available
- Healthy Housing secures Western Power Distribution’s East Mids Affordable Warmth Campaign 2016/17
- Nottinghamshire Healthy Housing in ALEO Magazine
- Energy storage project to help Nottingham homes be less reliant on grid
- NEP wins Ebico Trust funds to roll out life changing energy improvements in Sneinton