We’re really proud of our Queen’s Award
Groundbreaking project making Nottingham more sustainable
You may be able to get a new or subsidised boiler
Solar PV Battery Storage Project
Save money and keep warm with solid wall insulation
Save up to £240 on your energy bills
NEP’s Open Homes Tour 2015
We devise, manage and deliver domestic projects that tackle fuel poverty, cut carbon emissions, and make neighbourhoods more sustainable.
With over 15 years experience, and authors of Nottingham City's 2020 Sustainable Energy Strategy, we have a real understanding of the challenges in turning national targets into local action. Strong partnerships with local authorities, health trusts and utility companies enable us to deliver projects that reduce energy bills, cut carbon emissions and improve quality of life.
- Press Release: Nottingham Climate Change charity shortlisted for national solar award
- Corbyn asks for NEP’s input into Labour’s Environment & Energy Strategy
- NEP features in Smart Energy GB film
- Hyson Green community building gets solid wall insulation
- Notts Community Owned Solar Farm is now generating